Thursday, March 12, 2009

Juggle with English

Salam all, I just started my analysis and I am struggling with the higher level of abstraction, struggle to look for concise word and phrases to capture the essential quality of the transcriptions, struggle in finding higher level of expressions to allow theoritical connections within and across cases, well in short, I am struggling with the complexities of English, how I wish my brain is like a dictionary or something like thesaurus and within second the exact, precise word will come across my mind and daa....here you go...
Now, my progress is very very slow, macam siput je just because it takes me ages to look for what is "Jodoh" in english, what is "redha", what is "ingga' (local sarawak dialect), what is "terkilan" as regret is too strong for that and mind you jodoh can be, destiny, fate, predestined mate, marriage faith, it is not a simple term because there is cultural and religious translation embedded in that one word! pheww....more work, more work for me, Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, permudahkan urusan aku dalam menempuh hari hari mendatang, amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment