Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Unproductive Week

Today is Wednesday emmm felt like I did not accomplish anything this week, just felt so tired and feel like to relax and do not want to think about research.....well, I'm still at the first step of my data analysis, do not know what take me so long to go further, well, I admitted that I had been procrastinating lately, really? or maybe I'm giving excuse to myself to not do my analysis, the reasons are.....I guess, I have told you in my previous entry, juggling with english and juggling with the data. Well, I know I am not progressing "well", I wasted so much time already, I am not being productive and I did not see my supervisors for ages. I guess it is time to face the reality now, I better set up an appointment with them and get movinggggg, jem, be focus, be focussss, sesal dahulu pendapatan, sesal kemudian, tiada guna nya. Ya Allah, give me 'sinar' dalam menghadapi hari hari mendatang, amin.


2 comments:

  1. Jem
    Canggihlah blog Jem. Pandai Jem pilih yang menaik.Terima kasih kerana beritahu KZu abt your blog.I know it's a long journey for you, Mus, Ama, Fa, Sofiah, Azah and Rizal and others I forgot their names. I pray that all of you will rise to meet the challange of PhD and come back with pride that you have overcome your difficult journey. Good luck, Jem and adik-adik semua.
    Yes Jem, get Moooooving!!!!
    Much love
    KZu

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks kak zu, somehow, I felt relief bila baca 'comments'kak zu ni, it is tough but here we are to meet the challenges, insyaAllah, berkat usaha semua, we'll succeed, pls remember us in your pray too

    ReplyDelete