Sunday, February 22, 2009

Welcome notes

Asalammu'alaikum and dear friends,
this is my first entry to the blog I have created with a noble intention to unite all the singles professional Malay ladies in Sarawak. While working on my data of which I got from all of you, I kept asking myself, how do I introduce A to B who seemed to have very good intention to establish an Old Folks Home in the future. And then, how to make sure A and B meet C who is very business minded and can make a business plan out of this proposal?
Other than that I'm thinking, how can I ensure that D & E meet to set a networking or an association where all the singles can unite and share their interest.
Well, I have met great people like you who teach me a lot about life of which I reflect so much and learn from. It is not so much of my final outcome, the end result which is my dissertation alone but the journey of doing PhD, the whole process of meeting, interviewing, talking to people.....it is so enormous! My goodness! I can't say it into words but I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation to those who shared with me their experience, only God will pay for all your kindness and sincerity. God Bless.

5 comments:

  1. Semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan. Insyaalllah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam, first, congrats for this blog...come to think of it kamek rasa the first one that I know around (my little world la...)

    secondly, just rec'd yr tq card, jut amek eh nanga kad dr ostolia..hehehehe..

    (guess who?...) Nor***

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks all, keep on visiting my blog, God bless u all. I'll try to 'commit' to this blog as well, insyaAllah.

    ReplyDelete