Wednesday, October 14, 2009

the come back

salam to all, to whomever care to read...
I felt like to write something today, felt like I have to "talk" and say something, therefore, thinking of my long left blog not dated.
Well...everytime I felt overwhelmed, my blog is always a 'place' to express my feeling, a journal to write my thoughts and overwhelm emotions...
I just got back from a long break for raya and as usual, after the fact, it's a lways a huge back log to be cleared and I have so much to do without knowing where to start and what to do first. Well, again, it is true, worrying is like rocking a chair, it gives you something to dwell with but it brings you no where. So, I should stop worrying and start doing something. But....this time around, another big challenge, I have to move, yes, move house agaiNNNN, so when am I going to do my work. We have to vacant the house by the end of this month, 31st October, greatt....on my birthday, we have to surrender the key, just could not imagine the caotic we are facing now, with 2 more weeks to go, we still could not find a house, we are still 'hunting' for one. Been busy viewing the house here and there hoping to find a nice, cheap and good located house. Well, pray to Allah that we'll find one very soon.
In the mean time, as usual, while facing the roller coaster in life, I always reflects on my hardship, challenges and think about others as well. Thinking that my hurdle is a disaster, others is worst. A house of our friend was broken into last week, he lost 3 laptops, with one just a few days old (brand new), some jewelleries, moneys and etc. Most important part is the laptop where our friend kept all his latest data/theses in that matter. He's supposed to finish in a few months time and all the updated one are in the laptop. May Allah blesses him and family.

2 comments:

  1. Jem
    Dah Ok kat rumah baru? In some way you're quite lucky to have Mus and Rahman around. Imagine if you go there alone with 2 kids? I am sorry to hear about your friend's computer loss. It's not the computer that's important, it's the long hard work of collected data and the writing. I hope he can recoup the loss somehow. Good luck to you.
    KZu

    ReplyDelete
  2. a week of worries worth a day of work :D

    ReplyDelete